Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Marathon crafting, day 2

 There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream.  
 ~Unknown

Honestly, I am feeling exhausted, but I'll not give up.  I *WILL* finish 4 ruffle butt skirts and belts by Friday.  I finished and shipped the two custom black vented arm warmers to NY and OR, and now I am going full steam ahead to finish everything for the fashion show and vending this weekend.

 

Here are the pictures of the Ruffle Butt skirt I finished today.  I love the midnight blue with cream and silver... it just feels like the stars in the sky twinkling above the ocean.  



 




It is a large skirt, so I hope that the right lady falls in love with it this weekend.  I am trying to diversify skirt sizes... it feels like such a gamble because people could have color preferences that don't match the skirt I made in their size specifically...







Here is the purple skirt I half-finished today.  It still needs lace on the back, ruching on front and back, and decorations, but the color is just enchanting.  I need to get it on a model in the sunlight because it will absolutely sell itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment