Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Year Anniversary Sale!

"The art of love... is largely the art of persistence."
- Albert Ellis

After conceeding to the request of a buyer to reduce the price of an item and break it out of a set (A set of antique slave bracelets from Afghanistan), I sold the other bracelet almost immediately!  It showed me that I *still* have so much to learn, even after one year!

So, I decided to try an experiment - how about a 1 year anniversary sale!  I put several items in my souk on sale, and I am also trying to hook up "my etsy" in facebook as a tab on my profile, which should lead people to my shop.  ...Still working on that one though, as it is having trouble loading...  Oh wait!  I got it!  Whoo hoo! 

Here is one of the sale items that I most love, and I hope to send to a loving home soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment