Thursday, March 11, 2010

Running on steam...

I'm so excited for my upcoming steampunk workshop at the Northland Bellydance Forum the the Twin Cities, MN that I have broken my usual pattern of procrastination!  I've been downright organized and ahead of the game with this one, unlike many of my workshops, which are planned and choreographed in the car, madly typed up right before and then sent to the printers without minutes to spare!  It is usually very stressful.

However, this time I'm running on pure excitement.  Today I'm going to officially email the rest of my performance music to the organizers and next week I hope to finish the flier for the workshop, including the choreography. 

What I posted yesterday is the informational section of the flier that I want to hand out and talk through during warm ups.  I figure there will be a lot of people there who don't know what steampunk is, so I need to teach them about that before we get into a fusion of bellydance and steampunk! 

Well, off to send choreography notes to my dance partner Seana, and then perhaps some morning yoga...?

No comments:

Post a Comment