Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Long Day's Night...



Another long night of crafting...

Tonight I watched "Memoirs of a Geisha" and unintentionally ended up making verdant green, jade, and jeweled pieces. 

Overall, I spent 2-3 hours making more fascinators to get my store fully stocked before my first ever vending experience!  I've vending small amounts of bellydancing trinkets, but never THIS much OOAK items, and I've never sold items that I've been so personally and artistically invested in. 


This is one of the items--one that I actually made with my mom in mind.  She'll be at the event helping me vend, and it will be really nice to spend time with her.  The green and crystal centerpiece is actually a vintage earring from my grandma's costume jewelry.  I know my mom's going to love it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment