Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Finally!


I've never used Blogger before, but I used to maintain an account at Live Journal.  After SEVERAL hours of working to customize my blog's layout, title font, background color, comments settings, photographs, header, and gadgets, I'm completely exhausted.  Although I like the fact that Blogger's interface looks so professional, I really do NOT like how long it took me to work on this!  I could have made several Live Journal accounts (albeit less attractive accounts), not to mention--- the fascinators I could have made in this time... 

I think I need an IT person already.  Yikes! 

Well, after many hours, I'm feeling ready to share my store, my store's connections / advertisements (blog), with the world via an interview with the Haute Hawaiian Holiday Extravaganza, which I'm excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment